Researchers Discover Fungal-Plant Hybrid That Practices ‘Closed Marriage’
Asian Scientist Newsroom | October 26, 2016 | In the Lab
The plant species, discovered on the subtropical Japanese island of Kuroshima, derives its nutrition from host fungi.
MORE NEWS FROM Japan
Tasuku Honjo Wins 2016 Keio Medical Science Prize
In the Lab
Mt. Aso In Danger Of Erupting Post-2016 Kumamoto Quake
Indonesia, Pakistan Lacking In Mental Health Integration: Report
The Holy Grail Of Holograms: High Resolution, Wide Viewing Angle
- Ultra-Thin Ferroelectric Material Could Power Next-Gen Semiconductors
- Philippine Satellite Provides Incredible High-Res Earth Images
- One-Pot, Two-Step Synthesis For Organic Semiconductors
- Carbon Nanotubes For Wearable Electronics, Anyone?
- Scientists Print Ultrathin Circuits Using Metal Nanoparticles