Got a tip for us?
Got a tip for us? We are offering a reward for any information that we can verify and that leads to a published article on our site. Drop us an anonymous email at [email protected], contact us directly at (+65) 6909 2279, or send snail mail to our office at 71 Ayer Rajah Crescent #07-03 Singapore 139951.
Write for us
Asian Scientist Magazine is a growing media business with a focus on Asia. We publish two print magazine titles in addition to having a strong online and social media presence. Our international audience consists of scientists, healthcare professionals, entrepreneurs, educators, students and the general public. We welcome contributions from you. Please write to us at [email protected].
Editorial and marketing internships
We are looking for interns who can commit to a full-time internship with us. Please include the dates you will be able to intern with us and note that each internship lasts a minimum of three months. For editorial internships, expect to create original web content that uses photography, text and video. Some online marketing and social media will be involved. This position comes with a basic allowance. Please send your CV and writing samples (for editorial internships) to [email protected].
Past interns include:
1. Alan Aw (Stanford University, mathematics undergraduate)
2. Claudia Chong (Nanyang Technological University, Wee Kim Wee School of Communications undergraduate)
3. Daniel Soo (Yale-NUS College, science undergraduate)
4. Luke Anthony Tan (Nanyang Technological University, philosophy undergraduate)
5. Ryanne Ang (Ngee Ann Polytechnic, engineering diploma)
6. Jolene Lum (Yale-NUS College, science undergraduate)
7. Lim Zeng Hao (Nanyang Technological University, biology undergraduate)
8. Li Lidao (Oxford University, chemistry undergraduate)
9. Lindy Quek (Yale-NUS College, life science undergraduate)
Full-time editorial and marketing positions
We are hiring full-time editors and marketing executives. Please send your CV and writing samples (for editorial positions) to [email protected].