Chemistry, Math & Physics
- KASC-6 2013: 6th Kepler Asteroseismic Science Consortium Conference (Sydney, Australia)Starts: June 23, 2013Ends: June 28, 2013Location: Citigate Central, Sydney, AustraliaDetails: The main themes of the conference will be Stellar structure and evolution using asteroseismology, Stellar activity and rotation, Binary stars, and connections to Extrasolar planets.
This conference offers great opportunities to establish new collaborations in these scientific fields, which are currently experiencing dramatic progress driven by the vast amounts of exquisite photometric data from space missions like Kepler.
- GCC 2013: BIT's 4th Annual Global Congress of Catalytic Catalysis 2013 (Dalian, China)Starts: June 29, 2013Ends: July 1, 2013Location: Dalian, ChinaDetails: BIT's 4th Annual World Congress of Catalysis 2013 (GCC-2013) will provide a unique forum to discuss the most recent progress in catalysis research and development with experts from academia, industry and national labs. GCC-2013 will be specifically focus on application of new developments in fundamentals of catalysis to key problems in society energy, industry and the environment.
- ICCM2013: 6th International Congress of Chinese Mathematicians (Taipei, Taiwan)Starts: July 14, 2013Ends: July 19, 2013Location: Grand Hotel, Taipei, TaiwanDetails: ICCM is a triennial event that brings together Chinese and overseas mathematicians to discuss the latest research developments in pure and applied mathematics.
During the opening of the ICCM 2013, you will witness the presentation of the Morningside Medals, the most prestigious awards for Chinese mathematicians. During the conference, there will be at least twenty plenary talks, several Morningside talks by international speakers, and over one hundred 45-minutes talks. The talks cover a full range of subjects in mathematical sciences, from number theory, geometry, differential equations to statistics and bio-mathematics.
- International Conference on Mathematics 2013 (Kerala, India)Starts: August 9, 2013Ends: August 10, 2013Location: TBD: Kochi, Kerala, IndiaDetails: The International Conference on Mathematics (ICM) is one of the largest conference in the mathematics community. It is held every year under the encouragement of the International Multidisciplinary Research Foundation (IMRF).
- EMAC 2013: Engineering Mathematics and Applications Conference (Queensland, Australia)Starts: December 1, 2013Ends: December 4, 2013Location: Queensland University of Technology, Queensland, AustraliaDetails: emac2013 is organised by the Engineering Mathematics Group, a special interest group with the Australian and New Zealand Industrial & Applied Mathematics Division of the Australian Mathematical Society.
Conference topics range broadly over engineering mathematics, statistics & OR and applications, including engineering mathematics education. Full papers are submitted after the conference for full peer review and publication in a special part of the Electronic Supplement of the ANZIAM Journal.