Chemistry, Math & Physics
- Meeting of the Astronomical Society of India 2014 (Mohali, India)Starts: March 20, 2014Ends: March 22, 2014Location: IISER Mohali Mohali, IndiaDetails: The 32nd meeting of the Astronomical Society of India (ASI) will be hosted by the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISERM), during March 20 - 22, 2014. A few satellite workshops are being planned for March 19, 2014.
- International Conference on Mathematics & Engineering Sciences - 2014 (Pradesh, India)Starts: March 20, 2014Ends: March 22, 2014Location: Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, IndiaDetails: Papers which are accepted by peer review will be published in Mathematical Sciences International Research Journal ISSN 2278-8697 & Engineering Sciences International Research Journal ISSN 2320 - 4338 & will be handed over in the Conference itself
- National conference on Physics and Chemistry of Solids (NCPCS-2014) (Pradesh, India)Starts: March 29, 2014Ends: March 30, 2014Location: SR& BGNR Govt. Arts & Science college, Khammam, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaDetails: This is the second national conference on the Physics and Chemistry of solids.
Partial funding is sought from DRDO/ DAE, BRNS, UGC, CSIR and DST. Young researchers will be provided with TA in case the funding is approved.
- International Conference of Environmental and Occupational Health (ICEOH2014) (Serdang, Malaysia)Starts: April 7, 2014Ends: April 10, 2014Location: Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences Serdang, MalaysiaDetails: CEOH 2014 is the International Conference of Environmental and Occupational Health. The theme of this conference is professionals and practitioners collaboration: a window for sustainable future in environmental and occupational health.
- 2nd International Conference on Clean Energy (ICCES2) (Qingdao, China)Starts: April 13, 2014Ends: April 16, 2014Location: Huanghai Hotel Qingdao, ChinaDetails: The search for sources of clean energy is becoming increasingly urgent as the supply of available energy from fossil fuels decreases and concerns increase about their environmental impact. Alternative sources of clean energy, such as solar energy and biofuels offer great potential; however there are big challenges to be overcome before current clean energy generation and energy storage technologies make these a viable alternative.
The International Conference on Clean Energy offers a unique opportunity for international researchers to discuss the latest developments in clean energy and energy storage research, and the fundamental issues surrounding the scientific challenges faced ahead.
- 12th International Conference on Data Envelopment Analysis (IDEA2014) (Selangor, Malaysia)Starts: April 14, 2014Ends: April 17, 2014Location: University of Malaya, Selangor, MalaysiaDetails: The conference will be held at the campus of the University of Malaya in Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia. The campus is located about 10 kilometers from the heart of the city. We are very pleased to extend a warm welcome and invite you to participate in the conference. Special hotel rates will be negotiated to make the conference trip budget friendly.
- IMAPS/ACerS 10th International Conference and Exhibition on Ceramic Interconnect and Ceramic Microsystems Technologies (CICMT 2014) (Suita, Japan)Starts: April 14, 2014Ends: April 16, 2014Location: Hotel Hankyu Expo Park Suita, JapanDetails: Goal
The Ceramic Interconnect and Ceramic Microsystems Technologies (CICMT) conference brings together a diverse set of disciplines to share experiences and promote opportunities to accelerate research, development and the application of ceramic interconnect and ceramic microsystems technologies. This international conference features ceramic technology for both microsystems and interconnect applications in a dual-track technical program. The Ceramic Interconnect track focuses on cost effective and reliable high performance ceramic interconnect products for hostile thermal and chemical environments in the automotive, aerospace, lighting, solar, defense/security, and communication industries. The Ceramic Microsystems track focuses on emerging applications and new products that exploit the ability of 3-D ceramic structures to integrate interconnect/packaging with microfluidic, optical, micro-reactor and sensing functions. Tape casting, thick film hybrid, direct write and rapid prototyping technologies are common to both tracks, with emphasis on materials, processes, prototype development, advanced design and application opportunities.
- 19th Malaysian Sterile Service Association Annual General Meeting, Conference and Exhibition (Penang, Malaysia)Starts: April 14, 2014Ends: April 16, 2014Location: Bayview Beach Resort, Penang, MalaysiaDetails: The idea and objective to establish and form an association for the sterilization services was mooted by a few of the sterilization staff who had the opportunity to attend the World Sterilization Conference held in Singapore in 1990. However after the Amsterdam Sterilization Conference 1995, the idea was put in action as it became more obvious that the active interaction, sharing of knowledge and experiences by attending such conferences, would not only benefit individuals but the patients and the country in general. The few CSSD nurses from Hospital Kuala Lumpur, University Hospital and Hospital Sungai Buloh came together and formed the Malaysian Sterile Service Association. With the encouragement, support not only from other local nurses but those from the world body and others and including that of the Ministry of Health, the drive and the urgency to establish the Association for the Sterile Services became the outmost priority.
- 12th International Hydrocolloids Conference (Taipei, Taiwan, Province Of China)Starts: May 5, 2014Ends: May 9, 2014Location: Howard International Conference Center Taipei, Taiwan, Province Of ChinaDetails: This Conference will focus on the new opportunities for natural hydrocolloids in important areas including food, pharmaceuticals, medicine and health, cosmetics and personal care. It will include topics such as novel hydrocolloid systems, the relationship between hydrocolloid structure and function and novel production and processing techniques. Internationally renowned speakers will present their latest basic and applied research findings.
- META'14, the 5th International Conference on Metamaterials, Photonic Crystals and Plasmonics (META 2014) (Singapore)Starts: May 20, 2014Ends: May 23, 2014Location: Nanyang Technological University (NTU) , SingaporeDetails: META’14, the 5th International Conference on Metamaterials, Photonic Crystals and Plasmonics will cover the entire scope of Electromagnetic & Nanophotonic Complex Materials, including metamaterials, plasmonics and photonic crystals. Special attention will be given to applications of these innovative materials in optical communication systems, antennas, high-speed circuits, optical sensing, nanoscale imaging, cloaking, biology and medicine,
- Laser Display Conference (LDC) (T'ai-chung-shih, Taiwan, Province Of China)Starts: June 19, 2014Ends: June 20, 2014Location: National Chung Hsing University T'ai-chung-shih, Taiwan, Province Of ChinaDetails: Remarkable and steady progress is being made in laser display technologies. New types of systems, as well as high performance coherent light sources, are being developed and some of them appear on the market every year. The 1st and 2nd Laser Display Conference (LDC) has been organized as an international conference concentrated on laser displays and related technologies in 2012 and 2013. LDC is intended to provide a central forum for the update and review of scientific and technical information on laser displays covering a wide range of fields from fundamental research to systems and applications.
- 5th International Conference on Perspectives in Vibrational Spectroscopy (Trivandrum, India)Starts: July 8, 2014Ends: July 12, 2014Location: Mascot Hotel Trivandrum, IndiaDetails: ICOPVS is amongst the world's leading vibrational spectroscopic meetings attracting participants from all over the world. The International Conference on Vibrational Spectroscopy (ICOPVS-2014) brings together scientists from all disciplines of vibrational spectroscopy; mid-infrared, Raman, nearinfrared, Chemometrics, Non-linear Raman spectroscopy, Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering, Vibrational circular dichroism, Nanomaterials and Terahertz. This symposium brings together specializing in different spectroscopic techniques and methods of analysis giving them an excellent opportunity to broaden their minds beyond their individual specializations. This dynamic conference is designed to nurture new emerging areas of vibrational spectroscopy by providing scientists and researchers the opportunity to interact with specialists in other disciplines of vibrational spectroscopy and exchange ideas in order to advance the field and improve its impact.
- 3rd International Renewable Energy and Environment Conference (IREEC-2014) (IREEC 2011) (Malaysia)Starts: July 14, 2014Ends: July 16, 2014Location: Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaDetails: The 3rd International Renewable Energy and Environment Conference (IREEC-2014) will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia during July 4-6, 2014. IREEC is sponsored by WARP, World Academy of Research and Publications. The aim objective of IREEC 2014 is to provide a platform for researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities in Chemical and Environmental Engineering. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
- ThinFilms2014 (Chongqing, China)Starts: July 15, 2014Ends: July 18, 2014Location: Radisson Blu Hotel Chongqing, ChinaDetails: The International Conference on Technological Advances of Thin Films & Surface Coatings is a biannual event of knowledge exchange and interactive platform for researchers and engineers from industry, research laboratories and academia. ThinFilms2014 is the 7th of this series. Following its success as ThinFilms2002, ThinFilms2004, ThinFilms2006, ThinFilms2008, ThinFilms2010, and Thinfilms2012, ThinFilms2014 will again bring together state-of-the-art developments on all aspects related to the processing, characterization and applications of thin films and surface coatings.
- 41st International Conference Coordination Chemistry (Singapore)Starts: July 21, 2014Ends: July 25, 2014Location: Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Center SingaporeDetails: The Department of Chemistry of the National University of Singapore and the Singapore National Institute of Chemistry are hosting the 41st International Conference on Coordination Chemistry (ICCC) from 21 to 25 July 2014. It is a biannual conference dedicated to highlight the latest developments in coordination chemistry. ICCC will also provide participants with opportunities to demonstrate the relevance and significance of coordination chemistry in the strategic areas in R & D plans such as molecular medicine, bioimaging, nanomaterials, molecular electronics, environmental chemistry, chemical biology and energy.
- Gordon Research Conference: Green Chemistry (Hong Kong, China)Starts: July 27, 2014Ends: August 1, 2014Location: The Chinese University of Hong Kong Hong Kong, ChinaDetails: The Chairs of this meeting believe that Green Chemistry is not truly green unless it is applied on an industrial scale - a scale which is capable of significantly influencing the global environment. The feature that distinguishes this GRC from its predecessors is the featuring of recent green processes implemented on an industrial scale, the emphasis on academic-industrial collaboration, and the discussion of the green chemical challenges for the future. The sessions are chaired and selected by recognized global leaders in the oil and gas industry, biomass processing, the polymer industry, comestibles, the pharmaceutical industry, green energy, and education and communication. The opening keynotes will discuss the greening of organic synthesis and the consumer industry, and the final session will focus on Global Green Challenges for the future. This will be the first GRC on Green Chemistry to be held outside of the USA and Europe, and the global nature of the field will be emphasized. We would particularly encourage students and early-stage researchers (both in industry and academia) to attend. Academic-Industrial dialogue is central to solving the challenges ahead, so we look forward to a healthy mix of attendees.
- The 8th International Conference on Gas Hydrate (BEIJING, China)Starts: July 28, 2014Ends: August 1, 2014Location: China National Convention Center BEIJING, ChinaDetails: The International Conference on Gas Hydrates (ICGH) takes place every three years in a different country around the world. It brings together a diverse group of scientists and engineers with a common interest in gas hydrates. The first ICGH took place in New Paltz, New York ( USA ) in 1993. The conference has since been held in Toulouse (France) in 1996, Salt Lake City (USA) in 1999, Yokohama (Japan) in 2002, Trondheim (Norway) in 2005, Vancouver ( Canada ) in 2008. At the 7th ICGH in Edinburgh (UK) in 2011 Beijing ( China ) was selected as host for the 8th conference. Please accept my invitation to attend the 8th ICGH in Beijing from 28 July to 1 August 2014. China is hosting this prestigious conference for the gas hydrate community on behalf of Asia .
- ICOQSIA 2014 International Conference on Quantitative Sciences and Its Applications (Kedah, Malaysia)Starts: August 12, 2014Ends: August 14, 2014Location: Aseania Resorts Langkawi, Kedah, MalaysiaDetails: International Conference on Quantitative Sciences and Its Applications (ICOQSIA 2014) aims to share, exchange and extend knowledge of the most recent theories, issues and practices among academicians and practitioners.
- 5th International Congress on Ceramics (Chaoyang, China)Starts: August 17, 2014Ends: August 21, 2014Location: Beijing International Convention Center (BICC) Chaoyang, ChinaDetails: Organized by the Chinese Ceramics Society on behalf of the International Ceramics Federation (ICF), the 5th International Congress on Ceramics (ICC5) will be held from Aug. 17th-21st, 2014 in Beijing, China.
The International Ceramics Federation (ICF) convenes the International Congress on Ceramics (ICC) every two years in cooperation with the ICF member societies. During the congress, global business and technology leaders, scientists and researchers gather to share ideas and visions of the future for ceramics and inorganic materials, and to engage the worldwide ceramics community in a collective effort to expand the use of these materials in both conventional as well as new and exciting applications. The 1st - 4th ICC were held in Toronto (Canada 2006), Verona (Italy 2008), Osaka (Japan 2010) and Chicago (US 2012) and have been a great success.
- International Conference on Advanced Environmental Science and Technology (AEST) (Pusan, Korea, Republic Of)Starts: August 24, 2014Ends: August 27, 2014Location: Bexco (Busan Exhibition & Convention Center) Pusan, Korea, Republic OfDetails: International Conference on Advanced Environmental Science and Technology (AEST) will be organized by combining the Six International Conferences. The congress aims at providing the first step fusion approach to solve the global problems of infrastructure, new materials, and environmental issues.
- 19th International Conference on Ternary and Multinary Compounds (ICTMC-19 ) (Niigata City, Japan)Starts: September 1, 2014Ends: September 5, 2014Location: TOKI MESSE - Niigata Convention Center Niigata City, JapanDetails: The ICTMC-19 is the 19th conference in the series beginning with ICTSC-1 in Bath (1973), and following ICTMC-17 in Baku (2010) and ICTMC-18 in Salzburg (2012). The conference is covering physics, chemistry, materials science, device engineering, and also growth and theory of various ternary and multinary compounds: chalcopyrite-type (I-III-VI2, II-IV-V2), kesterite-type (I2-II-V-VI4), sphalerite-type and wurtzite-type (III-V, II-VI, etc.), perovskite-type, skutterudite-type, complex-oxides, complex-nitrides, and so on. We would like to exchange information and experience between relevant material fields in the interdisciplinary forum.
- International Conference on Chemistry and Environmental Sciences Research, ICCESR 2014 (Pulau Pinang, Malaysia)Starts: September 17, 2014Ends: September 18, 2014Location: Park Royal Hotel, Penang, MalaysiaDetails: The 2014 International Conference on Chemistry and Environmental Sciences Research (ICCESR 2014), September 2014 in PARKROYAL Penang Resort Hotel, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia, is an opportunity for you - whether you’re a academia, educators, scientist, professionals, engineers or students - to propel your understanding of Chemistry and Environment forward, build valuable connections, and share your research and insights with others. ICCESR 2014 offers two days of programming including world renowned keynote speakers, poster sessions, oral sessions including virtual presentations.
- Students' Chemical Engineering Congress (SCHEMCON 2014) (West Bengal, India)Starts: September 19, 2014Ends: September 20, 2014Location: Dept. of Chemical Engineering, Haldia Institute of Technology, West Bengal, IndiaDetails: SCHEMCON, Students' Chemical Engineering Congress, is an annual event organized by the Students' Chapter of India Institute of Chemical Engineers (IIChE) under one of its Regional Centres. It provides a platform for the Chemical Engineering students to interact, learn and gain exposure to the expanding arena of Chemical Engineering. SCHEMCON 2014 is the 10th Annual Session of this mega event. It is being organized jointly by the IIChE Students' Chapter at the Department of Chemical Engineering, Haldia Institute of Technology and the Haldia Regional Centre (HRC), IIChE. The theme for this annual session is "New Horizon in Chemical Engineering Applications". We hope that the event will create enough interest among the young delegates to explore newer areas of Chemical Engineering.
- analytica China (Shanghai, China)Starts: September 24, 2014Ends: September 26, 2014Location: Shanghai New International Expo Center Shanghai, ChinaDetails: Organized by the Chinese Chemical Society and MMI (Shanghai) Co. Ltd., the analytica China Conference will focus on the developments in all aspects of the industry to build an ideal platform for scientific and research findings.
In a series of various symposia, leading experts from the industry and research institutes will report on the latest developments, current trends, and visions of the future.