Chemistry, Math & Physics
- ICOQSIA 2014 International Conference on Quantitative Sciences and Its Applications (Kedah, Malaysia)Starts: August 12, 2014Ends: August 14, 2014Location: Aseania Resorts Langkawi, Kedah, MalaysiaDetails: International Conference on Quantitative Sciences and Its Applications (ICOQSIA 2014) aims to share, exchange and extend knowledge of the most recent theories, issues and practices among academicians and practitioners.
- 5th International Congress on Ceramics (Chaoyang, China)Starts: August 17, 2014Ends: August 21, 2014Location: Beijing International Convention Center (BICC) Chaoyang, ChinaDetails: Organized by the Chinese Ceramics Society on behalf of the International Ceramics Federation (ICF), the 5th International Congress on Ceramics (ICC5) will be held from Aug. 17th-21st, 2014 in Beijing, China.
The International Ceramics Federation (ICF) convenes the International Congress on Ceramics (ICC) every two years in cooperation with the ICF member societies. During the congress, global business and technology leaders, scientists and researchers gather to share ideas and visions of the future for ceramics and inorganic materials, and to engage the worldwide ceramics community in a collective effort to expand the use of these materials in both conventional as well as new and exciting applications. The 1st - 4th ICC were held in Toronto (Canada 2006), Verona (Italy 2008), Osaka (Japan 2010) and Chicago (US 2012) and have been a great success.
- International Conference on Advanced Environmental Science and Technology (AEST) (Pusan, Korea, Republic Of)Starts: August 24, 2014Ends: August 27, 2014Location: Bexco (Busan Exhibition & Convention Center) Pusan, Korea, Republic OfDetails: International Conference on Advanced Environmental Science and Technology (AEST) will be organized by combining the Six International Conferences. The congress aims at providing the first step fusion approach to solve the global problems of infrastructure, new materials, and environmental issues.
- 19th International Conference on Ternary and Multinary Compounds (ICTMC-19 ) (Niigata City, Japan)Starts: September 1, 2014Ends: September 5, 2014Location: TOKI MESSE - Niigata Convention Center Niigata City, JapanDetails: The ICTMC-19 is the 19th conference in the series beginning with ICTSC-1 in Bath (1973), and following ICTMC-17 in Baku (2010) and ICTMC-18 in Salzburg (2012). The conference is covering physics, chemistry, materials science, device engineering, and also growth and theory of various ternary and multinary compounds: chalcopyrite-type (I-III-VI2, II-IV-V2), kesterite-type (I2-II-V-VI4), sphalerite-type and wurtzite-type (III-V, II-VI, etc.), perovskite-type, skutterudite-type, complex-oxides, complex-nitrides, and so on. We would like to exchange information and experience between relevant material fields in the interdisciplinary forum.
- International Conference on Chemistry and Environmental Sciences Research, ICCESR 2014 (Pulau Pinang, Malaysia)Starts: September 17, 2014Ends: September 18, 2014Location: Park Royal Hotel, Penang, MalaysiaDetails: The 2014 International Conference on Chemistry and Environmental Sciences Research (ICCESR 2014), September 2014 in PARKROYAL Penang Resort Hotel, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia, is an opportunity for you - whether you’re a academia, educators, scientist, professionals, engineers or students - to propel your understanding of Chemistry and Environment forward, build valuable connections, and share your research and insights with others. ICCESR 2014 offers two days of programming including world renowned keynote speakers, poster sessions, oral sessions including virtual presentations.
- Students' Chemical Engineering Congress (SCHEMCON 2014) (West Bengal, India)Starts: September 19, 2014Ends: September 20, 2014Location: Dept. of Chemical Engineering, Haldia Institute of Technology, West Bengal, IndiaDetails: SCHEMCON, Students' Chemical Engineering Congress, is an annual event organized by the Students' Chapter of India Institute of Chemical Engineers (IIChE) under one of its Regional Centres. It provides a platform for the Chemical Engineering students to interact, learn and gain exposure to the expanding arena of Chemical Engineering. SCHEMCON 2014 is the 10th Annual Session of this mega event. It is being organized jointly by the IIChE Students' Chapter at the Department of Chemical Engineering, Haldia Institute of Technology and the Haldia Regional Centre (HRC), IIChE. The theme for this annual session is "New Horizon in Chemical Engineering Applications". We hope that the event will create enough interest among the young delegates to explore newer areas of Chemical Engineering.
- analytica China (Shanghai, China)Starts: September 24, 2014Ends: September 26, 2014Location: Shanghai New International Expo Center Shanghai, ChinaDetails: Organized by the Chinese Chemical Society and MMI (Shanghai) Co. Ltd., the analytica China Conference will focus on the developments in all aspects of the industry to build an ideal platform for scientific and research findings.
In a series of various symposia, leading experts from the industry and research institutes will report on the latest developments, current trends, and visions of the future.
- 1st International Conference on Two-Dimensional Layered Materials (Hangzhou, China)Starts: October 12, 2014Ends: October 15, 2014Location: Zhejiang University Hangzhou, ChinaDetails: The 1st International Conference on Two-Dimensional (2D) Layered Materials (IC2DMat) will be held in "Human Paradise" -- Hangzhou city, China from October 12 to 15, 2014. The 2nd IC2DMat is scheduled to be held at National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS), Tsukuba, Japan in 2015.
- ICCCS 2014 - International Symposium on Contamination Control 2014 (Seoul, Korea, Republic Of)Starts: October 13, 2014Ends: October 17, 2014Location: Coex Convention Center Seoul, Korea, Republic OfDetails: ICCCS 2014 - International Symposium on Contamination Control 2014
- 10th SPSJ International Polymer Conference (IPC2014) (Tsukuba, Japan)Starts: December 2, 2014Ends: December 5, 2014Location: International Congress Center "EPOCAL TSUKUBA" Tsukuba, JapanDetails: Since 1984, The Society of Polymer Science, Japan (SPSJ) has organized SPSJ International Polymer Conferences (IPC) to provide the world polymer community with opportunities to meet and discuss most updated topics in polymer science and technology.
We have pleasure in announing that the 10th SPSJ International Polymer Conference (IPC2014) will be held in Tsukuba from December 2nd through 5th, 2014.
We look forward to having the pleasure welcoming you to the IPC2014.
- Organic Process Research & Development (Pune, India)Starts: December 4, 2014Ends: December 5, 2014Location: National Chemical Laboratory Pune, IndiaDetails: Formerly know as Developing Active Pharamceutical Ingredients, this conference tailored for the Asian process chemistry community has been developed from the popular and influential international conference on "Organic Process Research and Development".
This conference will feature a mix of international and local presenters who will provide a forum for the discussion of issues related to synthetic route design, development, optimisation and scale-up.
The conference will contain a variety of industrial presentations, selected to emphasise their companies' approach to these issues, with case studies in the development of new processes.
- 3rd International Conference on Mathematical Sciences and Applications (Delhi, India)Starts: December 20, 2014Ends: December 21, 2014Location: India International Centre, New Delhi, IndiaDetails: The International Conference on Mathematical Science and Applications (ICMSA-2014) is a premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in all areas of Mathematical Sciences and Applications. ICMSA-2014 will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. Leading Mathematicians around the world shall deliver Key Note Addresses and Chair sessions.