The Future Of Electronics Is Flexible
Asian Scientist Newsroom | April 29, 2016 | In the Lab
Researchers have developed a new type of organic semiconductor that is both efficient and stable—ideal for next-generation flexible electronics.
MORE NEWS FROM South Korea
7 Must-Read Stories In February 2016
In the Lab
Why Do Our Mouths Feel Dry After Drinking Wine?
Drinking Soju Daily May Reduce Stroke Risk
Smartphone Batteries Go Solar To Light Rural Homes
WuXi AppTec Expands To South Korea
- Samsung BioLogics to Construct World’s Largest Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Plant
- Four-Strain Seasonal Flu Vaccine Approved in Korea
- ASLAN & Hyundai Pharm Collaborate To Develop Cancer Drug
- Green Cross To Build New Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility In China
- Green Cross Biologics To Enter Russian Market