Is Change Really Coming? The Role Of Science In The Duterte Administration
Shai Panela | June 8, 2016 | Editorials
It remains to be seen if Philippines president-elect Rodrigo Duterte will shine a spotlight on science and technology when he assumes office on June 30.
MORE NEWS FROM Philippines
7 Must-Read Stories In May 2016
In the Lab
Dwarf Rafflesia Flower Found In The Philippines
Heart Failure Hits Asians Earlier
Apps To Help Educate Millions Of Young Filipinos
First Dengue Vaccine In Asia Approved In The Philippines
The Philippines’ Food and Drug Administration approved Dengvaxia®, tetravalent dengue vaccine, for the prevention of disease caused by all four dengue types in individuals from 9-45 years of age living in endemic areas.
- Eisai Launches Liver Cirrhosis Drug In The Philippines
- Sanofi Pasteur Concludes Phase III Trial For Dengue Vaccine
- Linagliptin Controlled Type II Diabetes In Asian Clinical Trials
- Intercell Completes Japanese Encephalitis Vaccine Ph III Trial In The Philippines
- Sanofi Aventis & Multicare Ink Strategic Agreement In The Philippines