Silicon Boosts Rice Yields, According To LEGATO Researchers
Asian Scientist Newsroom | August 25, 2016 | In the Lab
Researchers at the recent LEGATO conference held in the Philippines presented five years’ worth of study findings into rice cultivation in the region.
MORE NEWS FROM Philippines
Twelve Researchers Recognized At Philippines Promising Star Awards 2016
In the Lab
Dwarf Rafflesia Flower Found In The Philippines
Children In Poor Nations Slow In Developing Basic Skills
Power-Sharing Model Could Widen Energy Access In ASEAN
First Dengue Vaccine In Asia Approved In The Philippines
The Philippines’ Food and Drug Administration approved Dengvaxia®, tetravalent dengue vaccine, for the prevention of disease caused by all four dengue types in individuals from 9-45 years of age living in endemic areas.
- Eisai Launches Liver Cirrhosis Drug In The Philippines
- Sanofi Pasteur Concludes Phase III Trial For Dengue Vaccine
- Linagliptin Controlled Type II Diabetes In Asian Clinical Trials
- Intercell Completes Japanese Encephalitis Vaccine Ph III Trial In The Philippines
- Sanofi Aventis & Multicare Ink Strategic Agreement In The Philippines