Twelve Researchers Recognized At Philippines Promising Star Awards 2016
Asian Scientist Newsroom | July 29, 2016 | Top News
Twelve Philippines-based researchers were recognized for their world-class contributions spanning nine research fields.
MORE NEWS FROM Philippines
7 Must-Read Stories In June 2016
In the Lab
Dwarf Rafflesia Flower Found In The Philippines
Children In Poor Nations Slow In Developing Basic Skills
Power-Sharing Model Could Widen Energy Access In ASEAN
First Dengue Vaccine In Asia Approved In The Philippines
The Philippines’ Food and Drug Administration approved Dengvaxia®, tetravalent dengue vaccine, for the prevention of disease caused by all four dengue types in individuals from 9-45 years of age living in endemic areas.
- Eisai Launches Liver Cirrhosis Drug In The Philippines
- Sanofi Pasteur Concludes Phase III Trial For Dengue Vaccine
- Linagliptin Controlled Type II Diabetes In Asian Clinical Trials
- Intercell Completes Japanese Encephalitis Vaccine Ph III Trial In The Philippines
- Sanofi Aventis & Multicare Ink Strategic Agreement In The Philippines