Philippine Satellite Provides Incredible High-Res Earth Images
Asian Scientist Newsroom | September 28, 2016 | Technology
The DIWATA-1 microsatellite captured a three-color RGB image of the island of Mindanao in the Philippines at a ground resolution of about three meters.
MORE NEWS FROM Philippines
7 Must-Read Stories In August 2016
In the Lab
Silicon Boosts Rice Yields, According To LEGATO Researchers
These Countries Are At Greatest Risk Of Zika, Study Shows
Power-Sharing Model Could Widen Energy Access In ASEAN
First Dengue Vaccine In Asia Approved In The Philippines
The Philippines’ Food and Drug Administration approved Dengvaxia®, tetravalent dengue vaccine, for the prevention of disease caused by all four dengue types in individuals from 9-45 years of age living in endemic areas.
- Eisai Launches Liver Cirrhosis Drug In The Philippines
- Sanofi Pasteur Concludes Phase III Trial For Dengue Vaccine
- Linagliptin Controlled Type II Diabetes In Asian Clinical Trials
- Intercell Completes Japanese Encephalitis Vaccine Ph III Trial In The Philippines
- Sanofi Aventis & Multicare Ink Strategic Agreement In The Philippines