Diagnosis Without Doctors: Could PCs Replace GPs?
Zaria Gorvett | July 18, 2016 | Print
Computers may not have much by way of bedside manner, but they can carry out tasks human doctors can’t, processing gigabytes of data for a more personalized diagnosis.
MORE NEWS FROM Hong Kong
HKU Mathematician Mok Ngai-ming Elected To CAS
In the Lab
Antioxidants Promote The Growth Of Liver Cancer Cells
Multiple Tooth Loss Could Indicate Cognitive Impairment
Incisionless Robotic Surgery Makes The Cut
Luye Raises US$764 Million With Hong Kong IPO
- Sihuan Pharma, To-BBB Develop Brain Drug Delivery Technology
- Quintiles, Vietnam Ministry Of Health To Collaborate
- Ablynx Grants Eddingpharm License To Develop Anti-RANKL Nanobody
- BioLineRx, CTTQ To Commercialize Hepatitis C Drug, BL-8030, In China
- X-BODY, Jiangsu Hengrui To Develop Novel Therapeutic Antibodies
Asia’s Rising Scientists: Liu Kai
We learn about the long journey of spinal cord injury expert Prof. Kai Liu in this month’s Asia’s Rising Scientists.