Engineering & Technology
- 15th International Heat Transfer Conference (IHTC-15) (Kyoto, Japan)Starts: August 10, 2014Ends: August 15, 2014Location: Kyoto International Conference Center Kyoto, JapanDetails: "Heat Transfer Olympic"
Heat transfer is a major academic discipline deeply related to various important issues that human society is currently confronting with such as the global environmental changes, the depletion of energy resources, and the future of living creatures on our planet. It addresses difficult tasks with cutting-edge technologies such as highly efficient energy systems, massive information/communication equipment, nano and biomedical technology, to name a few.
- IAC2014: International Aerosol Conference 2014 (Busan, Korea)Starts: August 31, 2014Ends: September 5, 2014Location: Busan, KoreaDetails: We are very happy to announce that IAC (International Aerosol Conference) will be held in Busan, Korea from August 31 to September 5, 2014.
We will do our very best to host this event and make sure that every scientist and engineer in the field of aerosol science has a nice and comfortable stay while providing various successfully organized programs, including up-to-date technical sessions on current topics of interest.
- 13th International Conference on Urban Drainage (ICUD 2014) (Kuching, Malaysia)Starts: September 7, 2014Ends: September 11, 2014Location: Borneo Convention Centre Kuching, MalaysiaDetails: The 13th International Conference on Urban Drainage (ICUD 2014) will be held on 7th-11th September 2014 at Borneo Convention Centre, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
- International Topical Meeting on Advances in Reactor Physics (PHYSOR 2014) (Kyoto, Japan)Starts: September 28, 2014Ends: October 3, 2014Location: Westin Kyoto Hotel Kyoto, JapanDetails: International Topical Meeting on Advances in Reactor Physics (PHYSOR 2014)
- METALEX Vietnam 2014 (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)Starts: October 9, 2014Ends: October 11, 2014Location: Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC), Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamDetails: Smiles have been exchanged all around at the closing of the 2013 edition of "METALEX Vietnam", "NEPCON Vietnam", "INDEE Vietnam" and "Business Alliance for Supporting Industries in Ho Chi Minh City" at SECC, HCMC on 12th October 2013. 14,580 attendants have found the right technology they were looking for and established new business alliances. Exhibitors were happy to meet target customers and distribute their products. The supporting industries in Ho Chi Minh City have been fired up to evolve with a strong force. Increasingly confident from the networks they established and knowledge they have gained, industrialists here are more ready for the coming of larger business following AEC in 2015.
- Nanocon 014 - Smart Materials, Composites, Applications and New Inventions (Pune, India)Starts: October 14, 2014Ends: October 15, 2014Location: Vivanta by Taj - Blue Diamond, Pune, IndiaDetails: Bharati Vidyapeeth University - Pune, North Carolina A & T State University - USA, Tuskegee University - Alabama, Tokushima University - Japan and C-MET- India , announce 3rd International Conference ‘NANOCON014’ on 14&15 Oct 2014 at Pune, India.Bharati Vidyapeeth University has been successful in organizing two editions of NANOCON – Nanocon 010 and Nanocon 012 with relevant and significant themes, which received an excellent and overwhelming response from Academicians, R & D Executives, Scientists, Researchers, Engineers and Industrialists from the international and national level. With the much well received support in its endeavor, it is gearing up to hold its next edition Nanocon 014.It will bring together national and international associates from India and countries like USA, Japan, France, Canada, Israel, Spain, Korea, Bulgaria, UK, Saudi Arabia and Austria for forming a truly worldwide association in the field of nanotechnology.
- International Conference on Advancements and Futuristic Trends in Mechanical and Materials Engineeri (AFTMME-14) (Punjab, India)Starts: October 16, 2014Ends: October 18, 2014Location: Punjab Technical University Punjab, IndiaDetails: The Conference is organised by Punjab Technical University (PTU) in India at its main Campus in Kapurthala (Punjab). PTU is the only state technical university in Punjab, established by Govt. of Punjab.
This Conference provides a unique, once-a-year, opportunity, where the researchers, academicians and professional practitioners (and sponsors) meet to exchange their ideas and experiences on latest research developments and cutting edge technology and network with each other.
- 10th International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Reactor Thermal Hydraulics, Operation and Safety (NUTHOS-10) (Okinawa Prefecture, Japan)Starts: December 14, 2014Ends: December 18, 2014Location: Okinawa Convention Center Okinawa Prefecture, JapanDetails: 10th International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Reactor Thermal Hydraulics, Operation and Safety (NUTHOS-10)