Computers & Communication
- SANS Brisbane 2013 (Brisbane, Australia)Starts: May 20, 2013Ends: May 25, 2013Location: Mercure Brisbane, 85-87 North Quay, Brisbane, AustraliaDetails: Save the dates for our return to Brisbane this May with two of SANS' core courses in information security and penetration testing. Register now to receive your Early Bird discount. Here is what we have planned for 13-18 May
- WiMoA 2013: 5th International Conference on Wireless, Mobile Network & Applications (Delhi, India)Starts: May 24, 2013Ends: May 26, 2013Location: Delhi, IndiaDetails: The Wireless & Mobile computing domain emerges from the integration among personal computing, networks, communication technologies, cellular technology and the Internet Technology. The modern applications are emerging in the area of mobile ad hoc networks and sensor networks. This Conference is intended to cover contributions in both the design and analysis in the context of mobile, wireless, ad-hoc, and sensor networks. The goal of this Conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on advanced wireless & Mobile computing concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
- ICCSEA 2013: 3rd International Conference on Computer Science, Engineering &Applications (Delhi, India)Starts: May 24, 2013Ends: May 26, 2013Location: Delhi, IndiaDetails: The Third International Conference on Computer Science, Engineering and Applications (ICCSEA-2013) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Computer Science, Engineering and Applications. The Conference looks for significant contributions to all major fields of the Computer Science and Information Technology in theoretical and practical aspects. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
- GridCom 2013: 5th International Workshop on Grid Computing (Delhi, India)Starts: May 24, 2013Ends: May 26, 2013Location: Delhi, IndiaDetails: Service-oriented computing is a popular design methodology for large scale business computing systems. Grid computing enables the sharing of distributed computing and data resources such as processing, networking and storage capacity to create a cohesive resource environment for executing distributed applications in service-oriented computing. Grid computing represents more business-oriented orchestration of pretty homogeneous and powerful distributed computing resources to optimize the execution of time consuming process as well. Grid computing have received a significant and sustained research interest in terms of designing and deploying large scale and high performance computational in e-Science and businesses. The objective of the meeting is to serve as both the premier venue for presenting foremost research results in the area and as a forum for introducing and exploring new concepts.
- ACT 2013: 5th International Conference on Advances in Computing, Control, and Telecommunication Technologies (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)Starts: June 6, 2013Ends: June 7, 2013Location: Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaDetails: ACT 2013, aims at bringing together the researchers, scientists, engineers, and scholar students in all areas of Computer Science, Control Engineering, Electrical and Electronics and Telecommunication Technology, and provides an international forum for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas and practical development experiences which concentrate on both theory and practices. The conference focuses on the frontier topics in the Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunication and Engineering subjects. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Information, Telecommunication, Computing Techniques and related areas.
- 4th International Conference on Computational Creativity (Sydney, Australia)Starts: June 12, 2013Ends: June 14, 2013Location: Sydney, AustraliaDetails: ICCC is the premier international conference series for researchers involved in the study and simulation, by computational means, of behaviour, natural and artificial, which would, if observed in humans, be deemed creative. We invite papers that make a scientific contribution to the field of computational creativity and report work that involves computation. We welcome studies of human creativity that in some way propose a computational model for that creativity. Contributions are welcome from any relevant discipline, with previous contributions having come from computer science, artificial intelligence, engineering design, cognitive science, psychology, art, architecture, and other areas.
- GITMA 2013: Global Information Technology Management Association (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)Starts: June 16, 2013Ends: June 18, 2013Location: University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaDetails: This conference provides a unique opportunity to all IT educators, researchers, and practitioners from all countries to get together to network, develop lasting relationships, and exchange ideas.
- SPC 2013: 2nd International Conference on Advances in Signal Processing and Communication (Lucknow, India)Starts: June 21, 2013Ends: June 22, 2013Location: Lucknow, IndiaDetails: The SPC 2013, is to bring together innovative academicians and industrial experts in the field of Signal Processing, Power Eelctronics, Communication Engineering, Digital Electronics, Electrical Power Engineering, Electrical Machines, Image Processing and etc to a common forum.
- CSA 2013: 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computer Science and Application (Lucknow, India)Starts: June 21, 2013Ends: June 22, 2013Location: Lucknow, IndiaDetails: Second International Conference on Advances in Computer Science and Application – CSA 2013 will be held at June 21-22, 2013, Lucknow, INDIA. Extended version of the selected and presented FULL PAPERS and SHORT PAPERS (ACEEE Extended paper guidelines applicable) alone will be published in the issues of the ACEEE journals.
- 2013 2nd International Conference on Mechanics, Simulation and Control (Kanyakumari, India)Starts: June 22, 2013Ends: June 23, 2013Location: Kanyakumari, IndiaDetails: ICMSC 2013 will bring together top researchers from Asian Pacific areas, North America, Europe and around the world to exchange research results and address open issues in all aspects of Mechanics, Simulation and Control. Papers of ICMSC 2013 will be included in International Journal of Materials, Mechnics and Manufacturing (IJMMM, ISSN: 1793-8198) , published by International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology Press (IACSIT), which will be indexed by Engineering & Technology Library, EBSCO, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory and Google Scholar
- 2013 2nd International Conference on Fuzzy Information and Engineering (Kanyakumari, India)Starts: June 22, 2013Ends: June 23, 2013Location: Kanyakumari, IndiaDetails: The ICFIE 2013 is hosted by Science and Engineering Insititute this year. The aim objective of ICFIE 2013 is to provide a platform for researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities in Fuzzy Information and Engineering.
- RICTD 2013: International Conference on Rural ICT Development (Melaka, Malaysia)Starts: June 25, 2013Ends: June 27, 2013Location: Hotel Equatorial Melaka, Jalan Parameswara, Melaka, MalaysiaDetails: The conference committee welcomes both academic and practitioner papers on a wide range of topics and a wide range of scholarly approaches including theoretical and empirical papers employing qualitative, quantitative and critical methods. Case studies and research-in-progress are welcomed approaches. Practitioner contributions and product demonstrations based on the main themes are also invited. The main focus of the conference is related to rural ICT development.
- SANS Secure Canberra 2013 (Canberra, Australia)Starts: July 1, 2013Ends: July 13, 2013Location: Hotel Realm, 18 National Circuit, Barton ACT, Canberra, AustraliaDetails: SANS will return to the Hotel Realm to deliver SANS' world-class hands-on security training including our new Advanced Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking course. We are holding this event over two weeks to give you a chance to add the Virtualization and Private Cloud Security course to your security skills. SANS is known for its top instructors who are the best at ensuring you not only learn the material, but that you can apply it immediately when you return to the office.
- 2013 IEEE Conference on High Performance Switching and Routing (Taipei, Taiwan)Starts: July 8, 2013Ends: July 11, 2013Location: Regent Taipei, TaiwanDetails: The focus of HPSR 2013 is the innovative technology of high-speed, energy efficient, and high-quality data transmissions, switching, and routing for wired, wireless, and data center networks. HPSR 2013 will comprise technical sessions for presentations of novel results, a poster session, a panel session and three invited tutorial talks on hot topics presented by leading experts. The conference solicits high-quality papers reporting original work in both theoretical and experimental research areas.
- ICAIT 2013: 2013 The 2nd International Conference on Advancements in Information Technology (Singapore)Starts: August 24, 2013Ends: August 25, 2013Location: SingaporeDetails: ICAIT 2013 is hosted by SCIence and Engineering Institute (SCIEI). The ICAIT-2013 offers a track of quality R&D updates from key experts and provides an opportunity in bringing in the new techniques and horizons that will contribute to advancements in Information Technology in the next few years. All submitted papers will be under peer review and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding. Both academia and industries are invited to present their papers dealing with state-of-art research and future developments. ICAIT is an event that focuses on the state of the art technologies pertaining to Information processing and communication. The applications of advanced information technology to such domains as astronomy, biology, education, geosciences, security and health care are among topics of relevance to ICAIT. It is a technical congregation where the latest theoretical and technological advances on Information Technology are presented and discussed. We expect that the conference and its publications will be a trigger for further related research and technology improvements in this important subject. ICAIT promotes fundamental and applied research continuing advanced academic education and transfers knowledge between involved both sides of and the application of Information Technology. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Advancements in Information Technology and related areas.
- EeL 2013: 3rd Annual International Conference on Education & e-Learning (Singapore)Starts: August 26, 2013Ends: August 27, 2013Location: Hotel Fort Canning, SingaporeDetails: The use of technology in education has revolutionized learning. Shifting beyond traditional mode of education, the integration of technology has become an advantage for students with specific needs. E-learning brings forth a flexible and accessible mode of education. Further the use of technology also bridges the gap of learning across borders. With e-learning, students can have the access to other universities and academic resource materials from other countries, thereby broadening the knowledge base of students. Given these advantages, it is pivotal to deliberate upon the development of technology use in education.
- ARTCom 2013: Fifth International Conference on Advances in Recent Technologies in Communication and Computing (Bangalore, India)Starts: September 13, 2013Ends: September 14, 2013Location: Bangalore, IndiaDetails: Fifth International Conference on Advances in Recent Technologies in Communication and Computing, ARTCom 2013, will be held in Bangalore India from Sep 13-14, 2013; Bangalore, India. ARTCom 2013 is organised by ACEEE and all the registered papers will be available in the Springer and it will be made available in the Springer Digital Library.
- ITSIP 2013: International Conference on Information Technology in Signal and Image Processing (Mumbai, India)Starts: October 17, 2013Ends: October 18, 2013Location: Mumbai, IndiaDetails: The itSIP, is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Signal Processing, Power Eelctronics, Communication Engineering, Digital Electronics, Electrical Power Engineering, Electrical Machines, Image Processing and etc to a common forum.
- CIIT 2013: Second International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Information Technology (Mumbai, India)Starts: October 17, 2013Ends: October 18, 2013Location: Mumbai, IndiaDetails: The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computational Engineering, and Communication. Another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working in India and abroad. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Information, Telecommunication, Computing Techniques and related areas.
- LCN 2013: IEEE 38th Conference on Local Computer Networks (Sydney, Australia)Starts: October 21, 2013Ends: October 24, 2013Location: Citigate Central, Sydney, AustraliaDetails: The IEEE LCN conference is the premier conference on the leading edge of theoretical and practical aspects of computer networking. LCN is a highly interactive conference that enables an effective interchange of results and ideas among researchers, users, and product developers. During 35 years of this conference, major developments from high-speed local networks to the global Internet to specialized sensor networks have been reported at this conference.
- ComNet 2013: First International Conference on Recent Trends in Communication and Computer Networks (Hyderabad, India)Starts: November 8, 2013Ends: November 9, 2013Location: Hyderabad, IndiaDetails: ComNet 2013, is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology, Computational Engineering, Communication and Network to a common forum.
- 2nd International Conference on Informatics Engineering & Information Science (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)Starts: November 12, 2013Ends: November 14, 2013Location: Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaDetails: The proposed conference will be held at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. From Nov. 12-14, 2013 which aims to enable researchers build connections between different digital applications.
- IPC 2013: 4th International Conference on Recent Trends in Information Processing & Computing (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)Starts: December 2, 2013Ends: December 3, 2013Location: Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaDetails: The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Information Processing, Management, E-Marketing, E-Commerce, Information Technology, Software and Web Engineering, Computational Management, and System Administration, E-financial Analysis. Another goal is to promote scientific and electronic information interchange between researchers, developers, financial Analyst, students, and practitioners working in India and abroad.
- ACE 2013: 4th International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering (NCR, IndiaStarts: December 13, 2013Ends: December 14, 2013Location: NCR, IndiaDetails: The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computational Engineering, and Communication. Another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working in India and abroad.