Computers & Communication
- International Conference on Emerging Research in Computing, Information, Communication and Applications - (ERCICA 2014) (Karnataka, India)Starts: August 1, 2014Ends: August 2, 2014Location: Nitte Meenakhsi Institute of Technology, Bangalore, IndiaDetails: The aim of this conference is to provide an interdisciplinary forum for Researchers, Engineers and Students to discuss and promote research and technology transfer of Computing, Information, Communication and Applications. This conference is focused on promoting, developing and organizing associations and networks of Academicians, Engineers and Professionals and also to make faculty indulge in high end research in the fields of importance and social relevance. The conference will bring researchers, educators, professional engineers and technologists into a single forum in order to discuss and debate on the emerging research in Computing, Information, Communication and Applications.
- International Symposium on Big Data and Data Mining (Taipei, Taiwan)Starts: August 6, 2014Ends: August 8, 2014Location: Grand Hotel, Taipei. TaiwanDetails: ISBD 2014 welcomes all related topics in Theoretical Models for Big Data, Computational Models for Big Data, Data and Information Quality for Big Data, Big Data Standards, Big Data Infrastructure, Cloud/Grid/Stream Computing for Big Data, High Performance/Parallel Computing Platforms for Big Data, Autonomic Computing and Cyber-infrastructure, System Architectures, Design and Deployment, Energy-efficient Computing for Big Data, Programming Models and Environments for Cluster, Cloud, and Grid Computing to Support Big Data, Big Data Open Platforms, Data management for Mobile and Pervasive Computing, Data Management in the Social Web, Social Web Search and Mining, Web Search, Algorithms and Systems for Big Data Search, Distributed and Peer-to-peer Search, Visualization Analytics for Big Data, Social Media Systems, Cloud/Grid/Stream Data Mining, Link and Graph Mining, Semantic-based Data Mining and Data Pre-processing, Mobility and Big Data, Multimedia and Multi-structured Data- Big Variety Data, Big Data Security & Privacy, Big Data Applications in Science, Engineering, Medicine, Healthcare, Finance, Business, Law, Education, Transportation, Retailing, or Telecommunication, and many more.
- 2014 IEEE International Conference on Data Science and Engineering (ICDSE 2014) (Kerala, India)Starts: August 26, 2014Ends: August 28, 2014Location: Kochi, Kerala, IndiaDetails: The conference is the second in series. Technically co-sponsored by IEEE.
- 2014 ASIAN CONGRESS FOR MEDIA AND COMMUNICATION HONG KONG (Hong Kong, China)Starts: November 13, 2014Ends: November 15, 2014Location: Department of Media and Communication City University of Hong KongDetails: As technology continues to develop, platforms of communication and paradigms of communicating are changing at a faster rate than ever before. From linear to non-linear, from single levels of engagement to multi-level structures that can prove challenging in the delivery of the message. McLuhan’s dictum “the media is the message,” has become the mantra of the new media even as communication channels continue to shift from the traditional mass media to the Internet and to mobile media.
- The International Conference on Embedded, Pervasive and Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS2014) (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)Starts: November 17, 2014Ends: November 19, 2014Location: Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU), Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaDetails: You are invited to participate in The International Conference on Embedded, Pervasive and Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS2014) that will be held at Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on November 17-19, 2014 as part of The Third World Congress on Computing and Information Technology (WCIT). The event will be held over three days, with presentations delivered by researchers from the international community, including presentations from keynote speakers and state-of-the-art lectures.
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INFORMATION RETRIEVAL AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT, CAMP'14 (IEEE pending) (Sarawak, Malaysia)Starts: December 10, 2014Ends: December 12, 2014Location: Sarawak, MalaysiaDetails: The International Conference on Information Retrieval and Knowledge Management, CAMP’14 (Capaian Maklumat dan Pengurusan Pengetahuan), will be held in Sarawak on 10-12 December 2014. The conference is organized by the Malaysia Society of Information Retrieval and Knowledge Management (PECAMP), together with IIUM, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM). CAMP14 is pending the approval from IEEE Malaysian Section and IEEE Computer Society.