Biology, Medicine & Nature
- 3rd Global Clinical Trials Outsourcing Congress (Seoul, Korea, Republic Of)Starts: April 23, 2014Ends: April 24, 2014Location: Seoul, Korea, Republic OfDetails: MANAGING CLINICAL OPERATIONS, PARTNERSHIP STRATEGIES, COMPLIANCE & REGULATION IN ASIA
- VIV India (Bangalore, India)Starts: April 23, 2014Ends: April 25, 2014Location: Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC) Bangalore, IndiaDetails: Consumer attitude and behaviour towards food is rapidly changing on a worldwide scale. There is a strong focus on health issues including healthier food. The demand for convenience food products, in smaller ready-to-eat portions, is on the rise. Consequently, the importance of delivering fresh and safe meat products with an extended shelf life is increasing. Packaging is becoming more important in the selling process; fresh foods should be conveniently packaged and easy to store.
- Gender Aesthetic Congress Asia 2014 (Singapore)Starts: April 25, 2014Ends: April 27, 2014Location: Marina Bay Sands SingaporeDetails: Gender Aesthetic Congress Asia is back with Combination Therapies!
Asia's one and only aesthetic congress that focuses on Combination Therapies
Following an immensely successful premiere in 2014, the 2nd Gender Aesthetic Congress Asia will be held at Marina Bay Sands Singapore from 25-27 April, 2014 with a punch!
Meet, interact, network, learn from your expert peers and shop for latest technology,medical devices and products relevant to your aesthetic practice!
- The 4th Annual World Congress of Molecular ＆ Cell Biology (CMCB-2014) (Dalian, China)Starts: April 25, 2014Ends: April 28, 2014Location: FINANCE CONFERENCE CENTER DALIA Dalian, ChinaDetails: BIT’s 4th Annual World Congress of Molecular & Cell Biology (CMCB-2014) will be held in Dalian, China during April 25-28, 2014, with the theme: “Big Challenges, Huge Opportunities”. CMCB-2014 is dedicated to the dissemination of advanced knowledge in all areas of cell and molecular biology, certain aspects of biochemistry, biophysics and biotechnology. It is designed to provide a strong platform for professionals from both academic and industrial sections to make experience exchanges around the world.
- BIT's 6th Annual International Congress of Antibodies (ICA-2014) (ICA-2104) (Dalian, China)Starts: April 25, 2014Ends: April 28, 2014Location: FINANCE CONFERENCE CENTER DALIA Dalian, ChinaDetails: Following on from the success of ICA-2013, BIT Congress Inc. is proud to announce that the 6th Annual International Congress of Antibodies (ICA-2014) will be held during April 25-28, 2014 in Dalian, China with the theme “The New Era of Antibody Research and Therapy ”.
- BIT' 7th Annual World Protein and Peptide Conference (PepCon-2014) (DALIAN, China)Starts: April 25, 2014Ends: April 28, 2014Location: ROYAL HOTEL DALIAN DALIAN, ChinaDetails: BIT’s 7th Annual World Protein and Peptide Conference (PepCon-2014) will be held during April 25-28, 2014 in Dalian, China.
Since 2008, PepCon has been held for 6 years successfully. Every time it is a great progress for the current trends and the business model in the field of protein and peptide sciences. We are providing a platform for our industry partners and scientific experts to communicate with the most influential elites from all over the world through this rare opportunity.
- Epigenetics, Chromatin & Transcription SIP (Suzhou, China)Starts: May 5, 2014Ends: May 9, 2014Location: Suzhou Dushu Lake Conference Center SIP/ Suzhou, ChinaDetails: We are pleased to announce the 3rd Cold Spring Harbor Asia conference on Epigenetics, Chromatin & Transcription which will be held at the Suzhou Dushu Lake Conference Center in Suzhou, China, located approximately 60 miles west of Shanghai. The conference will begin at 7:00pm on the evening of Monday May 5, and will conclude after lunch on Friday, May 9, 2014.
- The Singapore WSH Conference 2014Starts: May 7, 2014Ends: May 8, 2014Location: Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre, SingaporeDetails: Debuting in 2010, the Singapore WSH Conference was established as a premier platform for workplace safety and health (WSH) stakeholders across the region. This year, the Conference is poised once again to bring together WSH professionals, business leaders and government officials to learn about latest trends and developments impacting WSH and its practice. The third edition of this biennial conference is expected to bring together more than 700 delegates from across the region and industries.
- OS+H Asia 2014 The 9th Occupational Safety + Health Exhibition for AsiaStarts: May 7, 2014Ends: May 9, 2014Location: Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre, SingaporeDetails: OS+H Asia is firmly established as the region's most important exhibition for all involved in workplace safety and health. The biennial exhibition remains unique in Southeast Asia and returns for the 9th time in Singapore, providing a comprehensive selection of new products, technologies, services and solutions applicable across diverse industries and sectors.
OS+H Asia 2014 is complemented with important and strategic conferences, seminars and product demonstrations, all geared to enhance your business opportunities and advocate a safer and healthier workplace for everyone.
- The 10th Asia Pacific Travel Health Conference (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)Starts: May 7, 2014Ends: May 10, 2014Location: Caravelle Hotel Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamDetails: Themed “Emerging Infections and Travel”, APTHC 2014 will discuss a wide spectrum of issues currently being debated in the field of travel medicine. It will feature internationally acclaimed speakers who will be presenting in plenary sessions, symposia, workshops, meet-the-experts gatherings, country reports and a special Nurses Session.
- SenseAsia 2014: The Asian Sensory and Consumer Research Symposium (Singapore)Starts: May 11, 2014Ends: May 13, 2014Location: SingEx - Singapore EXPO Convention and Exhibition Centre SingaporeDetails: Following on from the highly successful, long-running Pangborn Symposium and EuroSense conference, SenseAsia 2014 is the first sensory conference to be held in the Asian region with an emphasis on the consumer. The first in a series of biennial meetings, SenseAsia 2014 will focus on providing updates on key areas in sensory and consumer science by the world’s experts in these fields. In addition, the meeting will be a showcase for the region’s scientists and industrial practitioners to present their research in a prestigious, international context.
- 4th iLEAPS Science Conference "Terrestrial ecosystems, atmosphere, and people in the Earth system" (Nanjing, China)Starts: May 12, 2014Ends: May 16, 2014Location: Nanjing University Nanjing, ChinaDetails: This conference sums up the achievements of the first phase of iLEAPS (2004-2014) and paves the way to the second phase (2014-2024) under Future Earth.
The conference is hosted by iLEAPS-China at Nanjing University, China.
- 2014 Biotech China (Nanjing, China)Starts: May 14, 2014Ends: May 16, 2014Location: Nanjing International Exhibition Center Nanjing, ChinaDetails: World Industrial Base, Boundless Business Opportunities
Favorably endowed by its 6 industrial bases, namely Nanjing, Taizhou, Lianyungang, Suzhou, Wuxi and Changzhou, the output of the bio pharmaceutical industry in Jiangsu Province ranks first in China. Biotech China is your gateway to the Chinese bio pharmaceutical industry bases.
- Korea International Gastric Cancer Week 2014 (KINGCA Week 2014) (Yuseong-gu, Korea, Republic of)Starts: May 15, 2014Ends: May 17, 2014Location: Daejeon Convention Center(DCC) Daejeon, Yuseong-gu, Korea, Republic of (South Korea)Details: Focused on the theme of "Together, we make the difference!", the congress will be held from 15th of May to the 17th in 2014 at Daejeon Convention Center in Daejeon, Korea. The KINGCA Week 2014 intends to provide valuable interactions to share our knowledge and expertise in the treatment of gastric cancer. Video-oriented presentations on new techniques and in-depth treatment insights by distinguished speakers from Japan, China, Singapore, USA and Korea will prove our week to be more fruitful. Moreover, the Korean Gastric Cancer Association will host Pre & Post Congress Site Visiting Programs at the most highly qualified institutions in Korea for the participants of the KINGCA Week 2014 during the entire month of May, 2014. As Korea traditionally has the highest rate of stomach cancer in the world, there are numerous high volume centers, which will be an ideal environment to experience a large number of clinical cases during a short period of stay.
- BIT’s 5th Annual World Congress of Neurotalk-2014 (jiangsu, China)Starts: May 16, 2014Ends: May 18, 2014Location: Nanjing International Expo Center Jinling Convention Center, Nanjing, jiangsu, ChinaDetails: BIT’s 4th Annual World Congress of Neurotalk-2013, held in Xi’an from May. 23-25 in China has achieved great success. The theme of the conference was “Advances and Challenges in Neurosciences”. The conference was supported by Information Research Center of International Talent, China Medicinal Biotech Association and Xi'an Convention & Exhibition Industry Development Office.
- 4th Annual Biomanufacturing Asia 2014 (Shanghai, China)Starts: May 20, 2014Ends: May 23, 2014Location: Grand Hyatt Shanghai, Shanghai, ChinaDetails: The 4th Annual Biomanufacturing will provide the latest investment opportunities, project updates and cutting edge technology, including single use technologies for manufacturing biologics in China and the Asian region. Gain valuable learning from case study presentations on developments, success stories and discussions. Find solutions to efficiently address operational and technical hurdles in the development of biomanufacturing facilities and production.
- 5th Annual Biosimilars Asia 2014 (Shanghai, China)Starts: May 20, 2014Ends: May 23, 2014Location: Grand Hyatt Shanghai, Shanghai, ChinaDetails: IBC’s 5th Annual Biosimilars Asia will bring together senior level biosimilars development, manufacturing and commercialization decision makers from Asia and globally. It provides an unrivalled platform to find solutions to the most pressing strategic challenges as well as innovations in development of biosimilars
- 3rd Annual Cell Line Engineering & Development 2014 (Shanghai, China)Starts: May 20, 2014Ends: May 23, 2014Location: Grand Hyatt Shanghai, Shanghai, ChinaDetails: The 3rd Annual Cell Line Development & Engineering Asia conference aims to provide you with strategies and practical tools to bring your cell line products to market successfully.
It brings together experts and top scientists from pharma/biotech companies, CMOs, leading technology providers and research institutes to discuss current opportunities and challenges, such as quality and titer improvements, best cell culture media design, development and banking, overcoming regulatory hurdles and more.
- Asia Pacific Regional Conference of the World Organization of Family Doctors (WONCA 2014) (Kuching, Malaysia)Starts: May 21, 2014Ends: May 24, 2014Location: Borneo Convention Centre, Kuching, MalaysiaDetails: The Asia Pacific Regional Conference of the World Organization of Family Doctors (WONCA 2014) will be held on 21st-24th May 2014 at Borneo Convention Centre Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
- CINHOE 2014——15th China (Guangzhou) International Nutrition & Health Food and Organic Products Exhib (CINHOE 2014) (Guangzhou, China)Starts: May 27, 2014Ends: May 29, 2014Location: China Import & Export Fair Complex Guangzhou, ChinaDetails: Highlights 1. New product launches. 2. Country pavilions. 3. Comprehensive business development and brand building opportunities. 4. Presence of a significant number of overseas attendees and exhibitors. 5. Concurrently held with the 14th China (Guangzhou) International Food Exhibition And Guangzhou Import Food Exhibition 2014
6. The event enjoys the official support of the Guangdong Foreign Economic and Trade Office andseveral other noted trade organizations.
Why Exhibit At CINHOE 2014, participating exhibitors stand to benefit on the following counts: 1. Opportunity to showcase food and beverage products and accessories to a large number ofprospective clients. 2. Chance to get in touch with potential business partners, agents and dealers. 3. Scope to launch new products on a convenient business platform 4. Chance to make proper estimates about the latest market opportunities and industry trends.
- Biosensors 2014, 24th Anniversary Congress on Biosensors (Melbourne, Australia)Starts: May 27, 2014Ends: May 30, 2014Location: Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)Details: Biosensors 2014 is a three-day event, organized by Elsevier in association with Biosensors & Bioelectronics, consisting of daily plenary presentations followed by parallel sessions comprising a rigorously refereed selection of submitted papers.
- Water Convention 2014 (an event of Singapore International Water Week) (Singapore)Starts: June 1, 2014Ends: June 5, 2014Location: Marina Bay Sands, SingaporeDetails: WATER CONVENTION 2014 (an event of Singapore International Water Week)
- InterMET Asia 2014 (Singapore)Starts: June 2, 2014Ends: June 3, 2014Location: Max Atria, Singapore Expo SingaporeDetails: InterMET Asia is the only international event in the Asia-Pacific region dedicated to the meteorology industry.
Combining a specialised exhibition with world-class content and unrivalled networking, InterMET Asia is the only event of its kind in the Asia-Pacific region, and the first outside the Western Hemisphere, to showcase a broad range of meteorological technologies relevant to national and international weather services as well as weather-sensitive businesses such as aviation, agriculture, marine transport, offshore exploration and energy.
With delegates expected from no fewer than 25 countries, InterMET Asia is an outstanding platform for all those involved in the Asian meteorology industry to share experiences, explore opportunities and forge deals.
InterMET Asia is where the world of meteorology comes to do business.
- Singapore Hepatitis ConferenceStarts: June 6, 2014Ends: June 7, 2014Location: Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre, SingaporeDetails: SHC 2014 will disseminate the latest developments in Hepatitis B and C. Held in conjunction with the highly regarded Paris Hepatitis Conference, the Singapore edition will feature the latest developments from the field – with a special emphasis on issues of relevance to professionals practicing in the Far East.
- 20th World Congress of Soil Science (Jeju, South Korea)Starts: June 8, 2014Ends: June 13, 2014Location: ICC Jeju, Jeju, KoreaDetails: It is great honor and pleasure to inform that the 20th World Congress of Soil Science (20WCSS) will be held at the ICC JEJU, Korea, from June 8-13, 2014.