Biology, Medicine & Nature
- Heart Foundation Conference 2013 (Adelaide, Australia)Starts: May 16, 2013Ends: May 18, 2013Location: Adelaide Convention Centre, North Terrace, Adelaide, AustraliaDetails: The 4th Heart Foundation Conference is to be held on 16–18 May 2013 at the Adelaide Convention Centre, Adelaide, South Australia. Titled Prevention of cardiovascular disease: translating evidence into practice. The conference will host leading international and Australian speakers showcasing the latest updates on key clinical, research and public health cardiovascular disease issues. The Heart Foundation is the leading organisation in the fight against cardiovascular disease in Australia.
- ICN 25th Quadrennial Congress: Equity and Access to Health Care (Melbourne, Australia)Starts: May 18, 2013Ends: May 23, 2013Location: Melbourne, AustraliaDetails: The ICN 25th Quadrennial Congress will bring together evidence, experience and innovations highlighting the critical importance of equity and access to health care for communities and individuals, demonstrating how nurses are key to ensuring equal access and quality of health care for all. The Congress will provide a global platform for the dissemination of nursing knowledge and leadership across specialities, cultures and countries via the ICN scientific programme, featuring keynote and main session invited speakers as well as a wide range of concurrent sessions including dynamic papers accepted through our highly competitive abstract selection process.
- BIT’s 3rd Annual World Congress of Endobolism 2013 (Shaanxi, China)Starts: May 20, 2013Ends: May 22, 2013Location: Xi’an Qujiang International Convention Centre, ChinaDetails: BIT’s 3rd Annual World Congress of Endobolism-2013 Time: May 20-22, 2013 Place: Xi’an, China BIT Congress Inc. is pleased to announce the 3rd Annual World Congress of Endobolisum-2013 (WCE-2013) will be held on May 20-22, 2013 in Xiamen China. The major event will intend to gather industry leading manufacturers for fundamental research, R&D, quality control, disease diagnosis & biotechnology, scientists & lab technicians, science academics, and research institutes, all together under one roof. WCE-2013 conference will provide a chance for speakers to discuss and exchange experience in the field of diabetes, endocrinology, metabolism, obesity and clinical studies and management of the relevant fields. In addition, the endocrinological diseases have been increased recognition as a serious disease with severe global impact. One of the challenges facing endocrinology practice in China as in other parts of the world is the diabetes epidemic and its clinical treatment and therapeutics. During the conference, a number of distinguished speakers will join us to discuss the most recent advances in the field of diabetes and endocrinology, share their experiences and knowledge. The conference is currently preparing an exciting scientific program covering wide array of topics in endocrinology and metabolism presented as plenary forum, interactive sessions, state of the art lectures, extended talks, poster sessions as well as the Exhibition and Industry Showcase.
- XXVIth International Symposium on Cerebral Blood Flow & Metabolism and the XIth International Conference on Quantification of Brain Function with PET (Shanghai, China)Starts: May 20, 2013Ends: May 23, 2013Location: Shanghai, ChinaDetails: BRAIN’13 and BRAINPET’13 together form a niche biennial meeting targeting researchers in the neuroscience, neurology and neurosurgery fields. International brain specialists will join for an educational forum whose ultimate aim is to shape the future of brain research.
- 4th World Congress on Bioavailability and Bioequivalence: Pharmaceutical R & D Summit (Beijing, China)Starts: May 20, 2013Ends: May 22, 2013Location: DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing, ChinaDetails: BABE-2013 is a scientific platform to meet fellow key decision makers all-around the Academic Institutions, Healthcare Institutes, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, CROs supply chain, Logistics practitioners making the congress a perfect platform to share experience, foster collaborations through the research talks & presentations to put forward many thought provoking strategies in Bioequivalence and Bioavailability, making the congress a perfect platform to share proficiency.
- APBAM 2013: 2nd Asia Pacific Behavioural and Addictions Medicine Conference (Singapore)Starts: May 22, 2013Ends: May 23, 2013Location: SingaporeDetails: The conference theme is “Transforming Journeys”, in keeping with the numerous developments in the Addiction and Behaviour Change field. For administrators, doctors and therapists, it is hoped that we will build skills and advance our practices to effect change and healing for individuals and families in their life journeys.
- WCC-2013: BIT's 6th Anniversary of World Cancer Congress (Shaanxi, China)Starts: May 23, 2013Ends: May 25, 2013Location: Xi’an Qujiang International Convention Centre, ChinaDetails: This conference is intended for cancer researchers and those working within the broader research community. Plenary, concurrent and poster sessions by Chinese and international presenters will focus on the full spectrum of cancer research. All delegates from academia and industry, with an interest in different areas such as healthcare, pharmaceutical sciences, cutting-edge biotechnology, medical research, clinical research & discovery, diagnostics, decision-making, prevention, who wish to hear the newest advances and contribute efforts to this field.
- BIT's 2nd Annual International Symposium of Hematology 2013 (Shaanxi, China)Starts: May 23, 2013Ends: May 25, 2013Location: Xi’an Qujiang International Convention Centre, ChinaDetails: This important event is valuable opportunities for professionals working in the fields of Hematology to participate in as well as exchange knowledge and experience with their colleagues, specialists all over the world. For this year, we will organize around 500 participants together. The scientific program will cover the topics from Hematological Breaking Research, Drug Discovery, Clinical Hematology and Practice, Hematological Malignancies, Hematologic Analysis, Molecular Diagnosis, Instruments, Reagents and so on. The symposium will be presented as plenary forum, interactive sessions, state of the art lectures, extended talks, poster sessions as well as the Exhibition and Industry Showcase.
- Bio-IT World Asia 2013 (Singapore)Starts: May 28, 2013Ends: May 31, 2013Location: Marina Bay Sands, SingaporeDetails: Bio-IT World Asia 2013 will bring together, life sciences, pharmaceutical, informatics and IT professionals from all over Asia and the rest of the world to one unique location. Focusing on improving human health with discoveries and advancements in information technology, the Bio-IT World Asia conference is going to showcase the innovative and disruptive technologies in the field of big data processing and analytics, genomics, molecular diagnostics and translational informatics that have a direct or indirect impact on improving the efficiency of clinical research, healthcare delivery and drug discovery.
- AsiaBiotech Invest 2013 (Hong Kong)Starts: June 3, 2013Ends: June 5, 2013Location: Sheraton Hotel and Towers, Hong KongDetails: Held in the financial hub Hong Kong, the conference will bring cutting-edge biotech innovators together with Asia’s investment community to discover and fund the future of biotech.
Featuring a mix of expert keynotes and biotech company presentations, the conference merges market intelligence with investment opportunities and will act as your guide to successful biotech investment.
- ICSI 2013: 4th International Conference on Swarm Intelligence (Harbin, China)Starts: June 12, 2013Ends: June 15, 2013Location: Harbin, ChinaDetails: ICSI’2013 serves as a forum for scientists, engineers, educators, and practitioners to exchange the latest advantages in theories, technologies, and applications of swarm intelligence and related areas.
- CMCB-2013: BIT’s 3rd Annual World Congress of Molecular & Cell Biology 2013 (Suzhou, China)Starts: June 14, 2013Ends: June 16, 2013Location: Suzhou, ChinaDetails: CMCB-2013 is dedicated to the dissemination of advanced knowledge in all areas of cellular and molecular biology, certain aspects of biochemistry, biophysics and biotechnology. It is designed to provide a strong platform for professionals from both academic and industrial sectors to make experience exchanges around the world. Biotechnology of Suzhou is well developed. Chinese Academy of Science, Suzhou Institution of Biomedical Engineering and Technology and Suzhou Institute of Nano-Bionics (SINANO) are frontier technology institutions.
- World Vaccine Congress Asia 2013 (Singapore)Starts: June 17, 2013Ends: June 20, 2013Location: Grand Copthorne Waterfron Hotel, SingaporeDetails: World Vaccine Congress Asia 2013 is Asia's largest vaccine event. It brings together all the major vaccine stakeholders, through pharmas, biotechs, NGOs, research institutes, regulators and CDCs to discuss latest industry trends, business strategies and scientific developments in the global and Asian vaccine markets.
- 4th International Society for Seed Science Meeting on Seeds and the Environment (Liaoning Province, China)Starts: June 22, 2013Ends: June 26, 2013Location: Shenyang, Liaoning Province, ChinaDetails: This meeting will aim to create bridges between seed ecology and plant conservation, restoration ecology, and global change research.
- ICGES 2013: 2nd International Conference on Geological and Environmental Sciences (Hong Kong, China)Starts: July 6, 2013Ends: July 7, 2013Location: Hong KongDetails: The aim of the ICGES conference series is to provide a forum for laying the foundations of a new principled approach to Geological and Environmental Sciences. To this end, the meeting aims to attract participants with different backgrounds, to foster cross-pollination between different research fields, and to expose and discuss innovative theories, frameworks, methodologies, tools, and applications.
- ICCCE 2013: 4th International Conference on Chemistry and Chemical Engineering (Hong Kong, China)Starts: July 6, 2013Ends: July 7, 2013Location: Hong KongDetails: The 2013 4th International Conference on Chemistry and Chemical Engineering (ICCCE 2013) is the premier forum for the presentation of technological advances and research results in the fields of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering. ICCCE 2013 will bring together leading engineers and scientists in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering from around the world.
- ICEAE 2013: 3rd International Conference on Environmental and Agriculture Engineering (Hong Kong, China)Starts: July 6, 2013Ends: July 7, 2013Location: Hong KongDetails: The aim of the ICEAE conference series is to provide a forum for laying the foundations of a new principled approach to Environmental and Agriculture Engineering. To this end, the meeting aims to attract participants with different backgrounds, to foster cross-pollination between different research fields, and to expose and discuss innovative theories, frameworks, methodologies, tools, and applications.
- GHC 2013: 2nd Annual Global Healthcare Conference (Singapore)Starts: July 8, 2013Ends: July 9, 2013Location: Hotel Fort Canning, SingaporeDetails: A healthy way of life should be every individual’s goal. However, healthcare privileges differ across societies, and requires the combined efforts of government, the private sector, the public and health workers themselves to ensure both the accessibility and affordability of healthcare services. Funding for health and medical facilities are vital to the health and well-being of the public.
- CAD 2013: 1st Annual International Conference on Advances in Dentistry (Singapore)Starts: July 8, 2013Ends: July 9, 2013Location: Hotel Fort Canning, 11 Canning Walk SingaporeDetails: The Annual International Conference on Advances in Dentistry (CAD) aims to explore advances in the field of Dentistry, involving the study, diagnosis, prevention and cure for oral health and its impact on the human body. Through networking, CAD will provide an opportunity for practitioners and educators of dentistry to exchange research evidence, models of best practice and innovative ideas.
- 2013 International Lactation Consultant Association Conference and Annual Meeting (Melbourne, Australia)Starts: July 25, 2013Ends: July 28, 2013Location: Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, Melbourne, AustraliaDetails: The ILCA Annual Conference provides a rich learning environment for lactation professionals and others who assist mothers and babies with breastfeeding. It offers current and aspiring lactation consultants information on cutting-edge lactation practices and research to equip you in giving optimal breastfeeding care and support to mothers and babies.
- WCM 2013: 3rd Annual World Congress of Microbes (Wuhan, China)Starts: July 30, 2013Ends: August 1, 2013Location: Wuhan, ChinaDetails: WCM-2013 (Non-virus R & D) will be an unforgettable experience, both scientifically and socially, and will cover the following symposia: Bacteriology and Infection, Mycology and Fungal Biotechnology, Parasitology, Antimicrobial Drug Discovery and Development. In addition to this, there will be a special forum held for young scientists from all over the world to share and exchange scientific experience.
- BIT’s 3rd Annual World Congress of Microbes-Virology and Anti-virus R & D 2013 (Wuhan, China)Starts: July 30, 2013Ends: August 1, 2013Location: Wuhan, ChinaDetails: This conference will focus on the virology and anti-virus R & D. We hope this expanded conference will offer more opportunities for you to expand your research opportunities. We are confident that WCM-2013 will provide an ideal platform for information exchange amongst scientists from all over the world. They will discuss the latest advances and ideas in these fields.
- 9SICOG 2013: 9th Singapore International Congress of Obstetrics & GynaecologyStarts: August 22, 2013Ends: August 24, 2013Location: Raffles City Convention Center, (Singapore)Details: With the aim of sharing O&G treatment outcomes from the regions that we serve, the 9SICOG 2013 has designed a program to address new learnings in O&G. We cordially invite you and colleagues to engage in interactive discussions at the 9SICOG 2013 which will provide a professionally rewarding forum to share experiences and best-practices, aimed at improving clinical practice of the O&G community.
- IPA 2013: 27th International Pediatric Association Congress of Pediatrics (Melbourne, Australia)Starts: August 24, 2013Ends: August 29, 2013Location: Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, Melbourne, AustraliaDetails: ICP 2013 is the global meeting place for Physicians, Researchers, Nurses and Health Care Workers in the field of Pediatrics and its sub-specialties. Dedicated to promoting and improving child health and setting it as a high priority on the world agenda professionals in the field will convene in Melbourne for a high-level scientific program focused specifically on “Bridging the Gaps in Child & Adolescent Health.” Join leading experts to explore different opinions, treatment methodologies, and practices of pediatric and adolescent care.