Biology, Medicine & Nature
- International Pigment Cell Conference 2014 (IPCC2014) (Singapore)Starts: September 4, 2014Ends: September 7, 2014Location: Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre SingaporeDetails: The International Pigment Cell Conference (IPCC) is the official meeting of the International Federation of Pigment Cell Societies (IFPCS) and is organised triennially by one of its four regional societies. It has been a key international event for the members of the IFPCS since 1946. The IPCC attracts researchers, clinicians, and healthcare professionals from all over the world and is an ideal platform for delegates to develop and foster close collaborations and for the exchange of knowledge.
- XXII International Pigment Cell Conference (IPCC 2014) (Singapore)Starts: September 4, 2014Ends: September 7, 2014Location: Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore SingaporeDetails: The International Pigment Cell Conference (IPCC) is the official meeting of the International Federation of Pigment Cell Societies (IFPCS) and is organised triennially by one of its four regional societies. It has been a key international event for the members of the IFPCS since 1946. The IPCC attracts researchers, clinicians, and healthcare professionals from all over the world and is an ideal platform for delegates to develop and foster close collaborations and for the exchange of knowledge.
The Asian Society for Pigment Cell Research (ASPCR) will be organising the XXII IPCC from 4 to 7 September 2014 in Singapore. The conference will showcase the leading advances in basic and translational research in pigment cell biology and melanoma, and also address the burden of pigmentary disorders across Asia.
- International Symposium on current concepts in Knee & Shoulder Arthroscopic Surgery & Arthroplasty (ISKSAA 2014) (NEW DELHI, India)Starts: September 4, 2014Ends: September 7, 2014Location: BAJAJ SPECIALIST CLINICS NEW DELHI, IndiaDetails: We are happy to announce the dates for ISKSAA 2014...the 9th edition of the International Symposium on current concepts in Knee & Shoulder Arthroscopic Surgery & Arthroplasty (ISKSAA 2014) to be held on 4th September - 7th September 2014 in New Delhi. The Symposium is the signature event of ISKSAA (International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty) and is one of the largest of its kind in New Delhi. It will provide a forum for international dialogue regarding the practice of Arthroscopy, Knee & Shoulder surgery, Joint Replacement surgery, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Trauma of the extremities. A geographically diverse and multi-disciplinary faculty, the best in their field, will be coming from Australia, UK, Europe, USA, Middle East and South East Asia and will be supported by a top Indian faculty from all across the country to present results from basic research, and the newest operative techniques, highlighting technical pearls and pitfalls. With 30 Live Surgeries, 30 Workshops / Instructional Course Sessions and 40 Clinical Fellowships in India and abroad planned, we anticipate that this event will draw more than 800 orthopaedic surgeons, residents and fellows. The theme of this event as always will be SEE THEM DO IT AND DO IT YOURSELF. We invite you to experience this unparalleled event and become part of the international experience. We invite you to visit us at http://www.ISKSAA.com for regular updates and also become a lifetime member of ISKSAA to have all the benefits.
- MEDICAL MANUFACTURING ASIA 2014Starts: September 9, 2014Ends: September 11, 2014Location: Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre, SingaporeDetails: Asia's flagship trade fair for the medtech and medical manufacturing sector returns to Singapore in 2014 for its second edition, from 9 to 11 September at Suntec Singapore. With a highly successful inauguration in 2012 that brought together 144 international companies and over 4, 429 trade visitors from 50 countries, MEDICAL MANUFACTURING ASIA 2014 is a world-class medical technology and manufacturing process and solutions exhibition that successfully connects the medical supplier industry to key decision makers.
- MEDICAL FAIR ASIA 2014Starts: September 9, 2014Ends: September 11, 2014Location: Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre, SingaporeDetails: Modelled after the sector's No. 1 global medical trade fair - MEDICA, organized by Messe Duesseldorf in Germany, the 10th edition of MEDICAL FAIR ASIA 2014 will take place from 9 to 11 September 2014 at Suntec Singapore.
- China Gold Congress and Expo 2014 (Beijing, China)Starts: September 10, 2014Ends: September 12, 2014Location: Beijing International Convention Center (BICC) Beijing, ChinaDetails: The China Gold Congress and Expo, the Chinese platform for the global gold industry, covers the entire mineral value chain. That includes gold mining, smelting and processing, market trend forecasting for gold investment, gold consumer products, particularly jewelry, design and technology. The China Gold Congress and Expo consist of three parts: The Summit Conference, An Exhibition, and Featured Events. The Summit Conference is subdivided into several forums based on specific themes. The forums will give companies the chance to promote their new products and technology. The Exhibition provides gold companies with a unique opportunity to showcase their brands and serves as a conduit for communication and cooperation among key players in the domestic and international gold industry.
As the largest precious metal exhibition in China, China Gold is the premier display platform for gold in the country. In addition to performing this function, the exhibition is the platform for showcasing gold industry trends and promoting investment and trading in gold.
- Enabling Genomic Technologies and Screening Asia 2014 (Singapore)Starts: September 11, 2014Ends: September 12, 2014Location: Matrix@Biopolis, SingaporeDetails: Select Bio South East Asia is pleased to announce our Enabling Genomic Technologies and Screening Asia, co-hosted with the Genome Institute Singapore (GIS).
Enabling Genomic Technologies will discuss; Gene & pathway discovery with RNAi, Genome editing with CRISPRs, TALENs and ZFNs, miRNAs, long non-coding RNAs, & epigenetic control, Genomics big data sets and bioinformatics tools. With the following distinguished Keynote Speakers; David Virshup, Professor, Duke/NUS Graduate Med School Singapore and Kosuke Yusa, Member, Welcome Trust Sanger Institute.
Screening Asia will discuss; High content assay discovery, 3D cellular models, Target-based discovery, Natural Products. With the following distinguished Keynote Speakers; Alex Matter, CEO, Experimental Therapeutics Centre Singapore and Litao Zhang, Vice President, Leads Discovery & Optimization, Bristol-Myers Squibb.
- The 19th International Symposium on Endoscopic Ultrasonography (EUS 2014) (Chennai, India)Starts: September 18, 2014Ends: September 20, 2014Location: ITC Grand Chola Hotel Chennai, IndiaDetails: The 19th International Symposium on Endoscopic Ultrasonography (EUS 2014), 18-20 September 2014, is a biennial event that will allow leading professionals to present their latest research findings and gain valuable feedback from the rigorous academic scrutiny of acclaimed colleagues and peers.
- VIV (Beijing, China)Starts: September 23, 2014Ends: September 25, 2014Location: New China International Exhibition Center (NCIEC) Hall West 1 and 2 Beijing, ChinaDetails: Consumer attitude and behavior towards food is rapidly changing on a worldwide scale. There is a strong focus on health issues including healthier food. The demand for convenience food products, in smaller ready-to-eat portions, is on the rise. Consequently, the importance of delivering fresh and safe meat products with an extended shelf life is increasing. Packaging is becoming more important in the selling process; fresh foods should be conveniently packaged and easy to store.
- 3rd Annual Biopharma Asia Series 2014 (Singapore)Starts: September 25, 2014Ends: September 26, 2014Location: TBC (Singapore)Details: Oxford Global is proud to present the Biopharma Asia Series taking place on 25th & 26th September 2014 in Singapore. The series is dedicated to discussing scientific trends and addressing the most pressing challenges in the Asia Biopharmaceutical industry, made up of two co-located events Biosimilars Asia Congress and the Cell Culture Asia Congress.
- Healthcare World Asia 2014 (Singapore)Starts: September 29, 2014Ends: October 2, 2014Location: Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition CentreDetails: Healthcare World Asia in a leading gathering of hospital operators in the Asia Pacific region to explore investment opportunities and operational strategies that can help maximize returns, achieve productivity, efficiency and ultimately provide an improved patient care experience in Asia’s emerging markets.
- Pharmaceutical IT World Asia Congress (Singapore)Starts: September 29, 2014Ends: September 30, 2014Location: SingaporeDetails: Pharmaceutical IT World Asia Congress will deliver valuable insights into the latest research strategies and technologies being used within the pharmaceutical IT field. Presentations from industry key figures will provide relevant updates on global developments, whilst at the same time allowing delegates an unprecedented insight into the advances of the ever-more influential Asia market.
- 4th Annual Next Generation Sequencing Asia Congress 2014 (Singapore)Starts: October 7, 2014Ends: October 8, 2014Location: TBC (Singapore)Details: Oxford Global Conferences are proud to present the 4th Annual Next Generation Sequencing Asia Congress, taking place on 7th & 8th of October in Singapore.
The Asian NGS industry presents a key opportunity for novel technology development and innovation thanks to increased investment and the transformation of Singapore into an international science hub. This two-day event will see collaboration between experts from Asia, Australasia, Europe and the USA to solve key challenges and embrace emerging opportunities in NGS.
- 2nd Annual Single Cell Genomics & Transcriptomics Asia Congress 2014 (Singapore)Starts: October 7, 2014Ends: October 8, 2014Location: SingaporeDetails: Oxford Global is proud to present the Single Cell Genomics & Transcriptomics Congress taking place on 13th & 14th June 2014 in Singapore. The congress is dedicated to the most pressing challenges and critical opportunities in the field of Single Cell Genomics & Transcriptomics, creating a focused platform for scientific debate and executive-level networking.
- 7th International Congress of GRS and IGF Society (Singapore)Starts: October 15, 2014Ends: October 18, 2014Location: Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre, SingaporeDetails: It's the new year, and registration for our Conference is now open! Please register early. Or better still - join the Growth Hormone Research Society and/or the IGF Society and register as a member for the better rates ! Membership fees are so low ! And you get the journal !
All the speakers for the plenary lectures are confirmed. You may view the plenary speakers via http://www.grs-igf2014.org/PlenarySpeakers.html - the scientific committee led by Mike Waters and Shin Takahashi have invited an excellent list.
- BioPharma Korea Convention 2014 (Seoul, South Korea)Starts: October 21, 2014Ends: October 23, 2014Location: Renaissance Seoul Hotel, Seoul, South KoreaDetails: BioPharma Korea Convention 2014 brings together leading pharmas, biotechs, regulators, research institutes and investors in Korea and across the region to unveil key strategies for commercialising stem cell based therapies streamlining clinical development, navigating the regulatory landscape, improvements for up/down stream processing and gaining funds to expedite innovative R&D efforts.
This convention comprises of three key themes: Stem cells and regenerative medicines, cell culture and pharma trials.
- The 3rd Exploration Exchange China 2014 (Beijing, China)Starts: October 24, 2014Ends: October 25, 2014Location: Beijing International Convention Center (BICC) Beijing, ChinaDetails: Exploration Exchange China focuses on financing mining projects. The aim is to make cooperation and trade the main facet in such projects. This applies to both China and international-based mining projects. The October 24-25, 2014 event's conferences, trade show, and project matching services will provide a high standard and efficient business platform for its 1000 delegates as well as its 100 exhibiting companies. These participants will gain access to more channels to finance mining projects by linking them to potential investors through its promotion of international mining and financing services.
- SPIE Asia-Pacific Remote Sensing 2014 (Chaoyang, China)Starts: October 27, 2014Ends: October 31, 2014Location: Beijing International Convention Center Chaoyang, ChinaDetails: SPIE is proud to announce SPIE Asia-Pacific Remote Sensing 2014, a symposium focusing on sensing technologies for environmental monitoring, to be held in Beijing, China.
The Call for Papers for 2014 will be available in late December 2013.
- 2014 International Conference on Healthcare (ICH2014) (Singapore)Starts: October 28, 2014Ends: October 29, 2014Location: Concorde Hotel Singapore, SingaporeDetails: ICH 2014 will be held from 28th to 29th Oct 2014. Healthcare privileges differ across societies, and require the combined efforts of the government, the private sector, the public and healthcare workers themselves to ensure both the accessibility and affordability of services. The conference provides a platform for healthcare professionals, academics, scientists, researchers, scholars to meet and discuss the practical solutions adopted to address the pressing challenges in private healthcare investments, hospital operations & healthcare IT implementation as well as design & interoperability.
- 15th Tetrahedron Symposium - Asian Edition: Challenges in Bioorganic and Organic Medicinal Chemistry (Singapore)Starts: October 28, 2014Ends: October 31, 2014Location: Singapore Expo SingaporeDetails: Elsevier’s Tetrahedron Symposium is the recognised annual meeting and information point for reporting advances in Bioorganic & Organic Chemistry. The intention of this conference is to provide an intimate and relaxed environment, to stimulate fresh thinking and creative ideas, in a scientific field impacting so importantly on life and medical sciences.
- Bone and Cartilage: from Development to Human Diseases SIP/ (Suzhou, China)Starts: November 3, 2014Ends: November 7, 2014Location: Suzhou Dushu Lake Conference Center SIP/ Suzhou, ChinaDetails: This conference is similar in design to the famous Cold Spring Harbor meetings series. The conference will cover the latest findings across many topics in skeletal biology. Many talks will be selected from the openly submitted abstracts on the basis of scientific merit and relevance. Social events throughout the conference provide ample opportunity for informal interactions.
- BioPharma India Convention 2014 (Mumbai, India)Starts: November 18, 2014Ends: November 19, 2014Location: Hyatt Regency Hotel Mumbai, IA Project Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaDetails: BioPharma India Convention is uniquely positioned as India’s only event where global and regional pharma and biotech companies, CMOs, CROs, investors and other pharma stakeholders come together to assess the latest trends, partnerships and solutions across the pharma value chain in India.
The event includes: an international exhibition, one-to-one meeting sessions and an online networking system.
- Lab-on-a-Chip Asia - Microfluidics and Point Of Care Diagnostics (Singapore)Starts: November 20, 2014Ends: November 21, 2014Location: Nanyang Executive Centre SingaporeDetails: Join us for Lab-on-a-Chip Asia, co-organised with the Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology (SIMTech). Discuss the latest advances in Microfluidics and Point-of-Care Diagnostics. Topics include; Biomolecular Detection, Cell Separation and Capture, Diagnostics and Medical Applications, Droplet Manipulation and Applications, Market Orientated Device Development, Microfabrication and Microfluidics Manufacturing Technology, Microfluidics Components and Devices, Nanotech on a Chip, Optofluidics and Detection, Single Cell Processing and Analysis.
Meet with the world’s leading researchers and technology developers and enjoy a complimentary tour of the SIMTech Microfluidics Foundry. Conference Chairman Dr. Zhiping Wang, SIMTech, Keynote Speakers, Professor CT Lim, NUS, Singapore and Nam-Trueng Nguyen, Griffith University, Australia.
- IDF-WPR Congress 2014: The definitive medical forum in the Western Pacific Region on the care, prevention and treatment of diabetes.Starts: November 21, 2014Ends: November 24, 2014Location: Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre, SingaporeDetails: Date : 21 - 24 Nov 2014
Venue : Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre
Sponsorship entitlements are offered on a first-come-first-serve basis. For more information, please contact Shyanne Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6411 6641.
- 3rd Global Sustainable Biotech Congress (GSBC) - 2014 (GSBC-2014) (Maharashtra, India)Starts: December 1, 2014Ends: December 5, 2014Location: North Maharashtra University Maharashtra, IndiaDetails: The main objective of GSBC-2014 is to provide appropriate platform for the farmers, emerging researchers, academicians, scientists, entrepreneurs and students. Interactive sessions shall allow the participants to question and explore the emerging sustainable biotechnologies and assess their implications on the society and environment resources as a whole.